Hey I won an award!
Alyssa over at Hesperia Loves Books sent me a stylish Blogger award! GO ME!!! I feel like I have no identity. I am constantly changing my site to suite my mood. I think I like this current theme however, and maybe it will stick around for a while. I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself. So… let’s get it on!
1) I have FOUR children aged (almost 7) and younger. To be exact they are currently, six, five, three and nearly one. My life is crazy. The kids keep me on my toes, pull my hair out, and make me laugh on a constant basis. I have been married just about Nine years to the most awesome Husband, who forgives me when I purchase to many books, ignore him in order to read said books, and when I buy wraps (AKA baby carriers)
2) I started reading again in November 2008, right after my beloved Gramma passed away from Cancer/Leukemia after a brief and intense battle. She was one of my favorite people in the whole world, and she died so young at just 70. I needed a way to cope, and reading was it.
3) I have strong opinions about books. Sometimes I review too emotionally, rather than subjectively. I’m working on that.
4) We are minimalists. I hate clutter and having too many “things”. Things could be furniture, toys, clothes, kitchen cabinetry, but NEVER books 😛 Oh, and I really, really hate cleaning the house. Like seriously. And what is the point anyways, right after I sweep or Vacuum someone drops something all over the floor <epic sigh>
5) My mom and my Auntie are my best friends. My Mom was my Matron of Honor at my wedding. My Auntie is the best secret keeper in the world, and I can tell her anything without her judging me.
6) I like other peoples dogs, but don’t ever want one.
7) I also suffer from OCD (thanks Alyssa for that name!) , and cannot read a book out of order. I have to read a series from first book, to last book in sequence. No matter what!
Off to scour the book blogs for nominees!